Mergers and Acquisitions
When it comes to selling a business, a successful strategy requires active portfolio management and a well-planned exit or divestment process.
Our deal advisory professionals are forward-looking specialists with a broad range of skills, deep industry expertise, and a future-focused perspective, to help you stay ahead of the issues and avoid loss of value.
From helping you understand the potential risks and rewards of a divestiture to supporting you in minimizing value leakage, we assess your situation and support your negotiating position to maximize the sales price and execute deals with minimal disruption to the remaining business operations.
NOKAAF integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the critical planning and executing stages:
- Portfolio strategy: How do I maximize shareholder value?
- Exit options: What are my strategic exit options to maximize shareholder value?
- Preparing for exit: How do I prepare the business for exit?
- Deal execution: How do I get the deal done at the right price?
- Pre-close: Am I ready to close?
- Post-close: How do I capture the value created?